Colleging shit. Chillin' on the track. Punk as hell in my dreams. Cute af not even worried.
I suppose I’ve started to come to terms with staying up late to get homework done and getting up early to go to school or run.
Someday I’m going to be old and I will have my chance to go to bed early and sleep in and watch television for the whole day sometimes, but right now I am young and I have so many great people in my life and I can’t waste a moment wishing I had gone to bed earlier.
Sure I’m quite a bit sleep deprived, but I could also be deprived of so many other things, and I am not, and I am grateful for that.
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1. I am glorious above all things
2. Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3. Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4. Show displeasure clearly.
6. Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7. If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.